Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 9, 2015

November 9, 1015

Dear Mom and Dad! :)

Darn I was hoping to get home on the 4:30 flight haha I ordered all those darn things in the office! Come on secretaries!! :) kidding! but 7:30, I'm going to be BEAT! I can not tell you how tired I am haha, I'm' going to  keep working obviously, but I just want you guys to know that when I get back I am going to sleep for a week straight! #EyeBags haha I have loved serving the Lord, and I know that as I serve him harder and better here in the mission he will serve me afterwards! I just want to give everything I have! I have a ton of people I am going to stay in contact with, and I have never loved a people more than I have loved the Nicas :) if you cut off my hand, instead of blood, gallo pinto and this drink that they always drink that is super awesome called Pinolillo would fall out! I am 100% Nica :) Once a Nica, always a Nica! :) 

Well our poor possibility, Eliezer just cant stop drinking coffee! We have tried everything, but he wont stop! His mom is not very happy we are still teaching him, so I think we are going to drop him for a time, and let his mom calm down before we go back. Its always hard dropping an investigator, but sometimes its what is necessary. Its like when a car is overheating, its better to just turn the car off and let it cool down, rather than just drive it slow. Investigators are super touchy, especially if they have a baptism date and they cant complete that goal, its frustrating for them and for us, does not matter how much patience and love you have, its frustrating. Sometimes, an investigator recovers and will get baptized the coming week, but the majority fall and don't get back up for a time. During that time its a good time for them to reflection and think about everything. Usually in two to three weeks, they are ready and good to go again. So that is our plan with Eliezer. When he feels the difference that his life is without the Gospel, he will come back with a new determination to fallow it. As a child falls, he realizes that the ground is not a happy place after being on his feet, so they get back up! I love the Gospel and the impact it has on people and on their lives! :) 

We have quite a few possibilities for this coming month! I'm super happy with the people that the Lord has given us so many great people teaching! We had a bit of a struggle in the church this Sunday! I really have no idea what happened, we worked SUPER hard this week in the area trying to get a ton of people ready for baptism this month, but it was like everyone cool we were teaching just decided that is was a great day to, visit family, get sick, go work, sleep in..etc! I think I heard it all on Sunday. We ended up bringing 7 investigators to church which was a big disappointment for me, but we are going to work even harder to get new investigators, and bring them to church. The next investigator that should get baptized this weekend is named Grichard! he is 13 years old, and always goes to church with Freddy and Marya and their family! we are going to focus on his needs this week, and get him pumped for his baptism on Saturday! We are also teaching this super awesome guy named Manuel! He is like in his 50's but he is a reference from a member in the ward, and he is awesome! He has two times in church, and is ready to take the step on the 14th of November!

I just want you guys to know that I'm doing great! I love my mission, and I love the Gospel! I love the Nicas, and I love the Lord! Thanks for all of your support and prayers! I know that you guys will be blessed, and have been blessed by my service! I don't want to leave Nicaragua, because I know that Mom is receiving more blessings than ever, and i want her to always be good! I represent two things in my mission, First, the Lord, that's why i carry the title, Elder, and secondly I represent you guys! The Naisbitt family! I love you and I'm grateful for everything! 

Elder Naisbitt


p.s. I am pulling out some money last week, and tomorrow for a new suit I am having made here in my area. it was like 50 bucks. the last suit I bought, was supposed to be grey, and that was the color ( I  thought) of the fabric, but it ended up being a green grey suit. This one is going to be grey. I tried it on today! should be sweet! :)

Love love!


Pss no photos, we had nothing to take pictures of! next week I promise!