Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015

Dear mom and Dad! 

Well this week literally FLEW by! I cannot believe that it is Monday again! Seriously, I have never imagined time would go by so fast! I'm glad everyone is doing good and that everyone is happy! That's so cool Mom went down to Arizona! It sounded like it was a blast! I have so many movies to see when I get home... We were in at our lunch appt, and the little kid was watching TV and a commercial came on and it was the trailer for hotel Transylvania 2, we could not hear it, but I was laughing so hard! The first movie was hilarious haha. Anyway, I'm glad all is marching well in Zion!

So this week went by so fast for a few reasons, first and foremost, we baptized Grichard! Whoo Hoo! He is such a cool kid! we invited his grandma to come to the baptism and I think she liked the church, we need to give her some follow up on what she felt during the baptism! Anyway the baptism was great! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be able to help people come to Christ! 

Well the sad part of the week is that, darn Manuel was going to come to church this week, but his work called him in and he had to work.... So he cant get baptized because he does not have sufficient times in church. If everything goes as planned and we have some miracles, we will have a great baptism Saturday on the 28 of November! 

On Friday were interviews with President Russell! Each three months we have zone interviews! Most of the time its pretty calm, and nothing happens, other times President gives you lots of things to get better at! I came into my interview, and President tells me, well we will be talking in a few weeks, so we ended up just talking about the zone and the missionaries, and my mission haha. It was easy. But that ate up all of Friday, and Saturday was the baptism! The week was so fast! 

Anyway, another week bites the dust! 

I love you guys and I'm grateful for all that you do! Keep on Keeping on!

Elder Naisbitt