Thursday, December 3, 2015

November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015


Hey Mom and Dad!










































Well another week bites the dust! sounds like you guys had a great trip down to SD! Lucky! Why did you take a rental car? is the van being ssssccaaaarrrryy? :) hahaha I'm  glad you guys had a good time and that you were able to relax! I'm happy to see the photos, its been a while since I have seen them! I'm sure the weather was delightful as mom always says! hahaha :) well we had a pretty decent week too! :) dads shoes are sweet by the way! :)

We had a pretty decent week ourselves! ill start from the beginning!

So nothing really happened from Monday till Thursday! Just working! We found these two cool people on Tuesday that went to church this week! they are Maria Jose and Jose David! Jose is the dad of Maria. They loved church! we are going to go tonight to teach them the BOM and get that testimony built! They are preparing to be baptized on the 19th of December! I should be there for that one! ;) But they are super sweet!
On Tuesday we also went looking for a restaurant that would cater a thanks giving lunch with the zone! we found this place here close that made food super cheap and the brought it to the church on Thursday! It was awesome and everyone left super super full! there are some photos of the lunch on Dropbox. That was on Thursday!

On Friday Elder Black and I went out to Monte Fresco and visited the district out there. They have their district meetings out there, and it was great to be able to learn from them and help them learn as well! A sister gave the lesson about learning to recognize the spirit, and to figure out how a person can learn to follow it. She had everyone pass to the front and share their testimonies about how they have felt the spirit in their own lives. On my mission I have never felt the companionship of the Holy Ghost more strongly than ever in my left. Its just  a constant feeling of having someone else there with you. Everywhere! Its been such a huge blessing to be able to have the spirit in my life and see the spirit touch the lives of my investigators that God has given me. 

On Saturday we baptized a super cool girl named Sandra! at first she really did not want anything with us or the church, but as we have been teaching her mom and after her mom was baptized, she began to have doubts if what she was really doing was correct, and if her mom had been baptized in the true church. She knelt down and prayed to know if this was the true church, and she told us that she knows it is because God told her! Super awesome, got baptized super easily! God is good :)

Saturday was also my final interview with President! That was super awesome! We talked about the mission, and what I learned, and the plans afterwards! He gave me tons of good advice! I feel super ready to go back now, and get on to what life has prepared for me! We will see what happens, but it was an awesome interview!

Yesterday we were blessed by the Lord to have 12 investigators in church, and we now have 15 people with baptism dates, progressing. Awesome! Thanks to God! The zone is doing great, and we are just needing to get to know all of the people that are going to get baptized this coming weekend!

Today we went to the church at 10:30 am to play basketball with two recent converts! It was awesome! Air-conditioned, inside court! SWWWEEEETTTTTT! I became a baller on the mission! ;) not haha but we had a ton of fun! We then went to this pizza place right here by the church, and ate a ton of pizza! 



Well I hope you guys have a great week, and that everything goes well for you guys! :) Love ya tons! 

Elder Naisbitt