Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday, Sept. 10th 2014

Wednesday, Sept. 10th 2014

Mom and Dad!
How are you doing? Sounds like you guys are doing great! What a crazy filled week! I cant believe how much you guys do in a week! its pretty crazy! Jake is in the MTC now! How crazy! And how awesome that Lauren is going to Homecoming!! :) That is super great! I wish I could be there for that! I can't wait to see more pictures! When is the Dance? Those ideas to ask her were awesome! I loved the photo with her hands in the jello hahaha Priceless! I also love our Elphy

! Tell Ash to brush that rag doll! :) haha j/k :) Sounds like you had a great time at the U game! It's a good thing they won! :) I will be looking for updates in a few weeks about Michigan! Should be really awesome! :) Anna was telling me about the pies you are making right now! I forgot now starts the season of pies for the Naisbitt household! Thinking about those pies brings back SO many memories! :) Try and send me one of those if you can!! ;)
Yes i am missing Elder Watteyne! He was a really great companion! My new companion is Elder Kersey! He is super dedicated to the work and loves the people a lot! He goes home in 6 weeks as well, so that means he will be the second missionary that i "kill" :) He is a secretary, he is over the Materials of the mission, which includes getting BOMs, Pamphlets, DVDs, and what not to the missionaries. I do feel like i have go it down, at least the basics haha. I am still learning what i should do in special situations, but that will come with more time!  its pretty interesting! :)
Garrett driving.  Elder Hayes sitting next to Garrettt and Elder Kersey (Garret't's new comp.) sitting behind.  Fun times!
Anyway that is basically my letter! Sorry!! Nothing has happened to us in 3 days! Sometimes we have a really busy week and lots of stories, and other times, not so much! Sorry! Next Wednesday will be better! :)
I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything!
Elder Naisbitt
PS... I have ash´s present ready, just getting it put together, and ill be sending it in a few days :)