Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015
Dear Mom & Dad! :)
I loved the pictures!! Kona is a huge dog!! Wow! She looks like she would be a blast! :) I'm sure Elphy was enjoying her time together with her! Elphy always loves to have company! :) Laub's looked very pretty! I could not tell that Braden broke his nose, but that has got to hurt! I'm sure they had a blast together! I'm glad mom is doing good and not feeling any big side-affects! I know the Lord will keep blessing you. I loved the scout stories! That brought back so many memories!!!! I would love to be put in the scouts when I got back! Looks like they had a blast! I'm rooting for the Utes this week!!!! GO UTES! :) Sounds like the temple is going on great too!
So this past weekend, we only were able to baptize two... one fell because he did not want to act on his answer he had received from God. We want to baptize him this coming Saturday, but we will see what we can pull off. The other guy we had, named Curt Meyers, wanted to do it this Saturday instead, because part of
his family that are members would not have been able to make it to the baptism the past week, but he is pumped for baptism on the 28th! We did Baptize Ayoleth and Jerry Merijildo! They are very awesome converts! We are going to go and print them their pictures today, and congratulate them again! We married Ayoleth in the morning, so there are pictures of that as well! I'm can not wait for my next camera...I'M DYING! hahaha I really appreciate your help and getting that to me! I love you guys!
So this weekend we will be baptizing Curt Meyers, and a cool family named: Family Waggon! They are great! They are pumped about baptism and love the church! I think I told you about how we found them right at the last minute of the day, when we could have just gone home, but I felt like we needed to go down this little dark backstreet, and we went all the way to the back and contacted the first house, and started to talk with the Father, Rayco. The rest is history! They have gone to church every week since, and love how we teach and preach! I know they were prepared by the Lord to hear this message! Curt was a boyfriend of a this missionary that is now serving in Boston, Massachusetts! He loves the church, and It was cool, after the interview he was saying  that,

"A lot of people talk really bad about the church and say a lot of stuff like we worship the Devil, and we pray to Joseph Smith, but I decided to try it, and I realized that it was all false. I prayed and asked God if Joseph Smith was a prophet, and now I know. I know this is the church of Jesus Christ, without a doubt."
When he said that It sent shivers down my spine! At times I wish we all could have the testimony that some of these converts have, so simple and pure, but so strong! Growing up in the church you are just taught to believe it, and many never feel what these converts feel. I always expected a huge feeling to hit my heart or to hear the words of God fall upon my soul, but while I was to busy searching for some huge sign, I never paid attention to the simple small feelings of peace that can be felt while praying, reading the scriptures, or sitting in sacrament meeting. I invite everyone who will read this, to look for the peace that comes from God. If you cannot feel that in your life, tune your spiritual radio to find the frequency through which God communicates! I love the example in the scriptures in 3 Nephi 11:1-5 "And again the third time they did hear the voice, and did open their ears to hear it; and their eyes were towards the sound thereof; and they did look steadfastly towards heaven, from whence the sound came."
I have learned to Look for the peace, and to always be in a position in which I can always hear the message God has for me.
I love you! I hope you have a great week!! :)
Elder Naisbitt



Marriage of Ayoleth and Jerry Merijil







Baptism of Ayoleth