Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 26 - June 23, 2014

Week 26 - June 23, 2014  (no pictures this week)

Mom and Dad!
I finally got your package! I was so happy! thank you so much for the pants, and the Skittles! They were so awesome! :) :) Thank you so much! I am sending you guys a package today, so hopefully you get it 3 or so weeks, it has two jerseys for Lauren and Ash, and stuff the family too :) But that other stuff is a secret! :) Hopefully you guys like them! They are typical Nicaraguan....stuff :) hahahahahaha :) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy them :)
I'm so happy that your test scans are looking better and that nothing has appeared! I hope your steroids will help that scar tissue disappear! Crappy Cancer! I'm always praying for you Mom! And if there is anything else I can do to help, Just let me know :) Love you Mom!
Well I'm writing you guys right now, and it is a total down poor! the streets are filled with water and its funny watching these people try walking through the water filled streets! :) Crazy stuff!
So this week, nothing new really happened! We have this new family, that is really positive! They are super cool, and the wife is starting to read the Book of Mormon, and is loving it! Super cool! We will be baptizing this week a little girl, who just appeared out of no where, and wants to get baptized! It was awesome! :)
Well that is basically my week, We are trying to do like 10-12 lessons everyday, and have almost 60-70 lessons every week! We should see some awesome results with that! :)
I hope your weeks will go well! I love you guys so much! I love Ashes letters haha :) They are my favorite! It means a lot that he is writing me by hand! He is awesome! :)
Love you guys!
Elder Naisbitt