Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015


Well I'm writing you today in the hopes that you get this email shortly. Ill share what actually happened when I get home from the mission, we are all fine, but I lost my backpack and wallet. In the backpack was my camera. In my wallet I lost my debit card (I just canceled that) as well as drivers license. Like I said I'm fine, mentally and physically, but i just wanted to let you know that if you guys could work on getting a new black backpack, as well as a new camera, that would be awesome! :) I love you guys

Elder Naisbitt 


"Hey Dad,

Well I trust you and mom , I just don't want you worrying. Well we were held up at gun point, so we just gave everything up. like I said we are fine! I'm fine! :) just a little frustrated that it happened haha.

I would love to have some money wired to me if it is possible. Next to the office we have a Western  Union, which is the safest and most secure way of receiving money. I think the idea of the refillable credit card would be a great idea. Whatever you think is best! Thanks so much for the support! If you would like to chat about all this today, I will be on the computer in the afternoon around 1. I love you dad!

Elder Naisbitt"



**Travis and I are working on the backpack and debit card.  Travis wired money to Garrett.  Hopefully, on the next change/transfer, he'll be sent somewhere safer.  Managua is very dangerous.