Saturday, September 19, 2015

September 13, 2015

September 13, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad! 

I have not received the package yet, we have not gone to Managua, but I'm sure I will get it on Wednesday when we are there for changes. I need changes! I just want ties for my birthday, I love whatever kind of tie, especially the striped-paisley ties! They are sweet! :) But that's it! Go Utes! That's awesome! we heard about the game from a super rich member in our area! hahaha Elder Merrill loves USU so it was a fun night! But we both HATE BYU so we get along great! :) 61 YW??????????? That has got to be the biggest group in the church! Wow!! Those are the actives right, or is that the entire group? The pics of you guys at the party were great! 

Well this week went by super super fast! We found this super cool family that seemed so positive this week, and then they did not go to church! They figured going to the market was more important on Sunday.....That is the story of this place! (Nicaragua as whole!) They love the market more than anything else in the entire world! Does not matter what you tell them about the blessings they could receive by going to church rather than the market, they still go! But the saddest part is that to your face they completely commit to go to church and not to the market! and Nicas are so convincing! We had this guy two weeks ago, that was getting ready for what looked like the church, and we came to take him there, and he tells us when we show up, " Don't worry about me, I'm going to show up! I don't know why you guys worry so much about me, I'm going to go! When I say yes, i mean it! I will not break my word!" Do you think he showed up? seems like a pretty solid YES right? He did not show! LIAR! As of 3 months ago we were teaching this guy that even committed to go to church on the "Blood of Jesus Christ"! There is no way someone would not break that promise right? He did.... NICAS! haha I love them so much, they are just always lying about EVERYTHING! 

Any way sorry about the rant, but this week was good, we ended up with 9 investigators in church. 3 of them very important investigators that could get baptized this month! We will so how fast they start progressing! we have to teach them a lot to get them down, but, just like the Nicas say, If God wants it, we will get them baptized! 

Ill write you next week from my new area! Sorry for the short letter, we have had really boring weeks haha. 

I love you guys!


Elder Naisbitt