Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 6, 2014 - In the Office/Tracking in the evening

August 6, 2014 - In the Office/Tracking in the evening

Hey Mom and Dad :)

I'm happy that you guys had a good week! I'm sorry mom that you are on the stupid Steroids again! Cancer Sucks!! Hopefully you can get off those as soon as possible! Sounds like you guys had a great time at the baptism of Naughty Kanaughty! :) I cant believe she is 8 years old now! I remember when she was born! Time goes by so fast! That's cool Laubs got to go out on the field and carry one of the flags for the Real game! I have decided that when I get back i need to get more into Real and the Jazz too! I think I'm going to save my money for some season tickets for the Real games haha :) just a thought :) I don't know how many times you are going to have to go back and get that dang tooth fixed! I swear you have a new "better" tooth every 6 months haha!! *pig noise mom always makes when she frustrated haha* :) haha anyway I really hope everything is going good at home! and that everyone is doing good :)

Sorry last week we didn't have much time to write, but this week we are doing better with time haha :) so I didn't get a chance to describe the photos haha. Sooo The photos I put up last week with the guy with the tattoos, is one of our super awesome investigators named Jorge! He is super awesome! He should be getting baptized this week or will be getting baptized the following week! He told us that he is wanting to change his life around, and he has made some serious changes in his life to get where he is at right now! 

The other photos are us eating dinner with one of the recent converts in our area! Her mom always makes us this really awesome pasta! That night she made us spaghetti! :) Super Delicious! Her Name is Arlandys :) Shes super cool too! She always comes with us on visits with her friend, who is in the photo there too :) haha They seem to animate the investigators really well so we always teach with them haha!

Like  I said above we should be baptizing this coming week, and maybe this Saturday! It depends on if Jorge passes the interview, and gets home from a trip in time!

This Sunday was a really awesome day! We brought 4 families to church, which is 8 people! Three of these families were new and are really excited about church now! :) The one of them is really awesome! Their names are Victor and Marta :) Victor used to be a hard time thug and would rob buses and went to jail and stuff! But now he is wanting changes in his life and really wants to be a better person! It is awesome teaching them! They sell donuts and they are really great too! :D haha 

Anyway we are doing really great here! Sorry for the lack of photos! Our area is really really dangerous! like i wish i was kidding. so now i don't carry my camera, or anything expensive anymore. We have had some pretty close calls here, but we are really well blessed from the Lord with safety! I will try and take photos when i can, and I have my camera. we haven't been robbed yet, and i don't think it will happen if we are smart and follow the spirit. 

The Office is pretty calm now. Im just constantly talking with missionaries haha :) everyone in the mission calls me Elder Fachenta or Elder Rich haha. Which was funny the first day, but now its like, I don't have any money, I just move it around! haha :) But these few weeks have been pretty crazy because none of the new missionaries have received their mission credit cards yet, so we have to put all of their money on their companions cards, which has been an awful mess haha but we are coming along haha. 

Hey what I was thinking would be awesome for a package would be Utah Gear haha like a T-shirt and like basketball pants to play in. All of the missionaries have BYU stuff, and I'm feeling like i need to support my team haha :) President doesn't care about the team stuff, and one of my old basketball shorts have a sweet hole in them, and I was wondering if you guys could just look around for some Utah shorts and a Utah T-shirt :) I have looked in the malls and stuff here in Managua, but they don't have anything Utah haha :) thank you!!! I appreciate it! 

I love you guys so much! I'm



really grateful for the support that you give and the prayers that you send towards me :) Have an awesome week! :)

Elder Naisbitt