Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Dear Mom and Dad! 

Happy Fathers day Dad! I am grateful for you and for all you do! Sorry I could not call ;) I promise I will call you next one! :) haha I am doing great! My letter is going to be really short tonight because all day today and yesterday I was in Rivas looking for a new apartment for a pair of new missionaries that are going to be coming down this Wednesday.  This Wednesday, are the changes, so we will see what happens. I do not think I will have changes... I hope. I do not want that! I am starting to like this area.  It is really hard, but we are starting to have success! 

We are going to baptize our investigator this Saturday, hopefully. Unfortunately , he smoked two weeks ago, so we had to change the date of his baptism. 

This week we are not going to be sleeping at all. Like I said we have like 0 time to write right now.  It is 9 o'clock, so I am just trying to let you know that I am doing great and I love you! I will tell you guys everything that happens this coming week! Just pray that I will have the strength to keep myself awake and I can work hard please! There is a lot on my plate this week...

I love you guys! I took pictures of your letters, so I can read them tonight when I get back to the apartment! I love you guys! Do not be upset that I did not write or that I did not read your emails! I hope you guys know I look forward to reading your emails every week! They are the greatest! 


I put some pictures on Drop box of the past week! 

Love you guys!

Elder Naisbitt