Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 8, 2015

June 8, 2015



Dear Mom and Dad

How are you doing??? I loved the pictures! Especially the pictures of Ash! I love that dudes hair! It is so awesome! Tell him I told him that! :) He looks so much older than 11.... The temple pictures are awesome! Sounds like you guys had a great week though! I remember burning my homework too haha Good memories! Its good to see the back yard! :) You guys should take some pictures of the house! I have forgotten what it all looks like haha Is my smoker still back there???? I forgot about that!! I think you guys told me on mothers day that there were birds living in it haha :) Get a picture of basket of clothes in my room , and my chest too! :) Sorry I just want to see that things still exist there! haha.





Anyway it is good to hear from you again! Tomorrow I will officially have 182 days left... that makes me so sad! But I just am going to keep working like a horse! :) 
This weekend we should actually be baptizing a very cool guy named Denis! We have been teaching him for like 2 months now, and we finally talked to him about marriage with his wife, and she and him want to get married, which is awesome!!!!!! He is such cool guy! I will always remember this guy! I'm really glad that we were able to teach him! Just keep praying that everything will work out for us! :) The next week after we should be baptizing another cool guy named Humberto! He is super cool! He is a son of an all member family! and is super great! This past Sunday he did not go, we are not sure why, but we are going to go tonight and see what happened. 



We had a change of area because in our interviews, President told us that we need to find a more productive part of Jinotepe, so we are now focusing our efforts on this other little city outside of Jinotepe called "Dolores" and on Sunday we were able to bring 8 people from there to church! In total we were able to bring 14 people to church. Hopefully we can get some more positive people teaching from this new area change! Our area right now is a desert... All of the Interviews went well, President just wants us to baptize, so he talked with us and gave us some ideas on how to get things moving better. President is very happy with the Zone right now, and I just hope we can get the zone to work harder! 
I hope you guys have a great day and week! i love you guys! Sorry for the short letter, but I do not have a lot of time left. 

I love you guys!

Elder Naisbitt